The fischer hollow drill bit FHD enables drilling and drill hole cleaning in one single step. The dust on the construction site can be reduced enormously preventing the end user, as well as the environment from being exposed to drilling dust. The wear mark on the drill head enables easy identification of the wear limit according to PGM®. Ideal for drilling in sensitive inside spaces (hospitals, labors, food industry...)
- Drilling and drill hole cleaning in one single step saves the normal cleaning of chemical and mechanical anchoring when the hollow drill bit is regulated by their respective approvals. This saves up to 55% of the complete drill hole creation process.
- The drill hole will be cleaned thoroughly guaranteeing a secure fixing (drilling dust reduces performance of fixing materials).
- Reducing the drill dust prevents jamming when drilling therefore provides a faster and frictionless drilling progress.
- Immediate extraction of drilling dust at the drill tip for a clean and healthy work place.
- Centering tip allows for accurate positioning on uneven surfaces reducing slip.