Zykon-Panel anchor FZP II T PA
The specialist for thin façade panels, such as HPL and fibre cement.
The concealed fixing solution for thin façade panels, such as HPL, fibre cement and solid surface panels. Use in conjunction with clasps systems on façades or with other attachments.
- The anchor’s short geometry allows it to be used in thin panels with a thickness greater than 8 mm.
- The fixing of the undercut anchor is not visible on the exposed side, creating a visually attractive and consistent façade surface.
- The adapted shape of the undercut anchor ensures a positive-locking attachment free from expansion pressure in a conical undercut drill hole.
- Setting the anchor using undercut technology allows the user to always select the optimal structural position in the façade panel. This greatly reduces panel deflection.
- The positive-locking anchor is free from expansion pressure provides much better holding force than commonly available systems and allows for the use of large-format panels.
- Exterior façades
- Interior façades
- Façade reveals
- Fibre cement
- HPL panels
- Thin panel materials (≥ 8 mm)
* You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
For Details see corresponding Documents
- Use dry drilling with a diamond drill bit - first cylindrical, then conical - to drill an undercut hole.
- When the undercut anchor is installed, an optimal, positive-locking connection is created between the expanding part and the drill hole.
- The anchor is installed flush to the absolute anchoring depth. After the anchor is set, the spacer washer will be in full contact with the surface of the material.